Google

Friday, September 22, 2006

(Rush)

Neil Peart is the king of technical drumming, and a swell lyricist, to boot. This is an awesome video of a CG Neil playing YYZ, the instrumental classic by Rush.


"My name is Bobby Standridge and I'm a Rush-a-holic. Seriously, the impetus for creating the YYZ video was twofold. First, the song is simply astounding and deserved a video accompaniment. Second, I needed an excuse to practice my newfound "skills" ............

............the video was created with 3D Studio Max R3 and hand keyframed using a video reference of me air-drumming along to the song. ............



............Congrats again, Neil, for a remarkable career (so far), and many, many thanks to you, Geddy and Alex for expanding our lives! - Bobby"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.