Google

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

(Safeco Field)

I've made a resolution to get out more and have a lot more fun. So far I'm off to a great summer. After the thrill off seeing Todd and The New Cars on the 24th, I went to see the Seattle Mariners take on the Boston Red Sox the very next evening at Safeco Field. I enjoyed spending time with Russ, Reda and Kathryn. One of my photographs was a homer coming off the bat of Kenji Johjima. As I was showing it off to my friends, the very next batter hit another home run to almost the same place! Kat & I discovered the Bullpen Pub in the lower levels of Safeco, where you can peer through holes in the wall and see pitchers warming up by throwing pitches right at you. The bar was full of rowdy, drunken good-natured fans, some of whom I secretly recorded as they taunted Manny Ramirez in the outfield...

(note: these slide shows now feature audio - just press play)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.