Google

Friday, December 29, 2006

(Accent)

I just took this quiz to see what my accent is, and it was 100% accurate:

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: Boston

You definitely have a Boston accent, even if you think you don't. Of course, that doesn't mean you are from the Boston area, you may also be from New Hampshire or Maine.

The West
The Midland
North Central
The Northeast
Philadelphia
The Inland North
The South
What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

The strange part is, I don't consider myself to have a Boston accent, and people are always saying I don't have one when I tell them I'm from the area.

Try it!

via J-Walk Blog

1 Comments:

Blogger House of Suz said...

Interesting. My score said Philadelphia and I was born in Reading PA but raised in Louisiana. Then lived in Texas. Now in Oregon. I guess I should really have a F'd up accent.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.