Google

Thursday, November 30, 2006

(Questions)

Questions Santa Claus is Sick of Being Asked at Parties

How long does Coke have you under contract for, anyway?

You stop watching everything we do after we grow up, right?

How come every time I see you at the mall your breath smells like Thunderbird?

So, Jesus still not returning your calls?

Do you exist?

Hey, aren't you the guy from "Home Improvement?

What's with putting things in people's stockings anyway? You're not some kind of foot freak, are you?

Don't you think you should lay off the free cookies, there, chubs?

Is that real fur?

Hey Santa, can you see when I'm sleeping or when I'm awake if I'm wearing my tin foil hat? I didn't think so.

Santa, what do you do with yourself the rest of the year? It's obviously not exercise.

Where the hell are those Micronauts you promised me when I was eight?

Are you aware that you shake when you laugh, like a bowlful of jelly?

Santa, is it true about you and the Easter Bunny and that weekend in Vegas?

found at Cap'n Wacky

1 Comments:

Blogger House of Suz said...

Santa knows you posted those horrible things about him and you're getting coal from him later this month.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.