Google

Friday, July 21, 2006

(Rock)

Last night I had the tremendous good fortune of singing onstage at Lucky's Lounge in Boston.















My old friend Alex MacDougall has a regular gig there and I went to see him with my sister Judy, brother-in-law Al, niece Corie, cousin Stephanie, Al's nephew Gerry and Steph's friend Jessica.

Lucky's has scrumptious food and we all enjoyed the majesty of a killer set of Rock and R&B music by Alex's band.
















I used to gig with Alex and the guitar player Kevin Belz, way back in the day - and I got up and did a Paul Simon number to a very enthused, wild and crazy crowd.



A large group of schoolteachers were getting their ya-yas out, having stopped by as part of a birthday celebration for a guy named Declan. It was one of the oddest and most varied crowds I had seen at a Boston rock show.
















A splendid time was had by all.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

1:19 PM  
Blogger markjamesmurphy said...

what will the links be interested in, exactly?

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.