Google

Saturday, November 11, 2006

(Wheels)

The Rollerblade Suit.

"....Jean-Yves Blondeau doesn't attach wheels just to his feet: He lashes 28 of them to his whole body. "I have wheels on my belly, back, elbows, knees, hands, and feet," he says.
Blondeau spent years researching and designing his "Buggy Rollin" suit. Now, he can cruise the roads lying on his back or even facedown on his stomach with his nose less than l0 centimeters (4 inches) from the ground. "Just standing on skates wasn't enough fun for me," he says...."



1 Comments:

Blogger Ed & Jeanne said...

Very coool. I could totally do that. However, all his footage is going down. Imagine how hot he gets skating back up with all that weight on him. Having skated on five continents for the last 23 years, I can tell you first hand that going uphill is hard work!

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.