The next time you order pizza, have a little fun. Here's a list of 100 Fun Ways To Order Pizza.
30. Ask if you get to keep the pizza box. When they say yes, heave a sigh of relief.
60. If he/she suggests anything, adamantly declare, "I shall not be swayed by your sweet words."
76. Learn to play a blues riff on the harmonica. Stop talking at regular intervals to play it.
29. Order while using an electric knife sharpener.
6. Tell the order taker a rival pizza place is on the other line and you're going with the lowest bidder.
11. Tell them to put the crust on top this time.
89. Order with a Speak-n-Spell where applicable.
13. Do not name the toppings you want. Rather, spell them out.
35. Tell them to double-check to make sure your pizza is, in fact, dead.
3. Use CB lingo where applicable.
53. Order two toppings, then say, "No, they'll start fighting."
14. Put an extra edge in your voice when you say "crazy bread."
58. Use expletives like "Great Caesar's Ghost" and "Jesus Joseph and Mary in Tinsel Town."
5. Terminate the call with, "Remember, we never had this conversation."
Found at The Manbottle Library