Google

Monday, July 03, 2006

(Network)

In your browser favorites, you have a collection of cool places to visit, and it makes your daily web 'routine' wonderful. I bet that you visit many of these places in the same order each day. It's like a comforting little journey. You get the info that you crave. You touch base with your community. It's like a virtual neighborhood that you walk around in, soaking up the good vibes and learning the things that you need to know.

I want to be one of those places for you.

Bookmark me, slot me into your daily journey, and I promise to become a worthy part of your day. I'll be scouring the internet for things to show you that will stimulate your brain. Together we'll expose ourselves to all the geeky things that make life worth living.

Bookmark me and I'll let you look at this cute kitten:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

All together now: AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Don't you feel better now?

Come on. I'm like potato chips. One is not enough.

Come back tomorrow and feel the love.

1 Comments:

Blogger House of Suz said...

Ok, I've taken your advice and bookmarked you. Don't make me regret it.

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.