Google

Saturday, March 24, 2007

(Truck)

Well, I bought a little truck. A sturdy, swarthy, old, ugly cheap little truck. And it's a good thing, too. The very day that I was done getting it all legal, a crisis happened. A crisis involving a friend who needed stuff moved immediatement. So, being no longer just Mark but Mark With A Truck, I was able to swoop in and save the day, like some crazy superhero whose superpower is basically Having A Truck.

The crisis is still ongoing, and will probably require several more truck runs before the end of the weekend. But don't worry, folks.

I'm on it.

I have a truck.

2 Comments:

Blogger House of Suz said...

Welcome to your new role as "best moving buddy ever".

1:12 PM  
Blogger Ed & Jeanne said...

When do you get the gun rack and the bumper stickers?

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.